We stayed with Deb for a few days. We went to the lake with them. Joe and Hailey loved going on the Wave Runner. Hailey kept telling Amber to go faster. I went on with Deb. She was daring. She tried to get the Wave Runner to its highest speed. I thought I would fall off. We had a great time. We also went to Mult Nomah Falls and to the American Stonehenge. That was a fun day. The kids learned a fun activity for FHE. It is called fruit in a basket. They ask to play it every day. Thanks Marvin for introducing them to it! It was awesome to spend time with Debra and her family.
Kade loved the inner tube. He sat in it while we ate lunch.

Deb and I at the American Stonehenge
Joe, the strong man











2 comments:
Oh my gosh, I LOVE the one that Hailey took, I think you should print and frame it....it's awesome! Godd work Hailey...do you want a job?
So much fun Cindy! Love the pic that Hailey took. She's got an eye for picture taking.
Your kids are way cute!
Post a Comment