Thursday, September 10, 2009

Utah Trip August 2009

I got the bright idea to go from Seattle to Utah. It would only add four hours to the trip. So we drove there on Saturday after the wedding. We got in around 2 am. We are crazy. We were able to go to some of our family reunion and see all of the cousins. While I was there I found out that Jana was visiting Heather. So we went to Temple Square with them. That was so fun to see them. We played with Teresa and her family. She is trying to get Mark a job in Utah so we can move there. I am all for it. I guess, we will see what happens.

All the kids with Heather, Jana, and I. I have three and Heather has one.
Cindy, Jana and Heather! Jana is a good friend from Slovakia and Heather was one of my missionary companions.

Kade thinks you are supposed to stick out your face for a picture. He is a little ham.

Who's happy to be at the temple?

"I love to see the temple"

"WOW!!"

Heather, Jana, and Cindy

Our family

Kade kept raising his arm every time they said "say cheese". It was hilarious.
Jana and Hailey

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I love the Kade in front of the temple pictures!! And I love that he's wearing a "ladies man" shirt :) He brings a little bit of the 'hood to the temple. :)