Mark has never been to Oregon or Washington. So we decided to drive from Brookings to Gold Beach. We heard it is very pretty. The Oregon Coast was amazing. There were all sorts of little hikes we could go on. The kids really enjoyed it. We would pass a sign and they would ask if we could hike there, too. We also stopped at Crater Lake, which was a 5 hour detour. It was alright, but I don't think I would ever do it again. It made our trip much longer. Crater Lake was formed by a volcano. We were able to see a little bit and then the fog came in. After Crater Lake, we drove to Deb's house. We got there at about midnight.
On our hikes, Joe and Hailey would hold hands. It was so cute. He is such a good big brother.

I love this one of Kade and Mark. Kade loves his daddy.

Beautiful Oregon Coast




Crater Lake

No comments:
Post a Comment