Friday, February 20, 2009

Let It snow!

We had a blast in the snow. We went sledding down a pretty big hill. The kids have never really been around snow, so it was a treat for them. Joe loved sledding. He went down the hill forwards, backwards, on his belly, etc. He was crazy. He even tried the jump. Usually, he is afraid to do new stuff. We were shocked he had such a good time.

Joe and Hailey playing in the snow. Thanks to Teresa the kids had snow clothes. That is what happens when you live in California. We just don't think of things like gloves, beanies, scarves, etc.
Hailey liked sledding as long as she didn't get snow in her face. At one point she had her body turned towards Mark and her arms around his neck. That way she would get the snow on her back, not on her face. It was hilarious to watch. I wish I had a picture of that. She looked like a little monkey.
Here is fearless Joe. It just kept running up the hill to try again.
I learned it is better to keep your feet up on the sled. I kept putting my feet down because Mark was going too fast and I got snow all the way up my jeans. It was very cold.

See, you can tell Teresa has sledded before. She kept her legs up the entire time. No frozen bum for her.One last picture before heading back for hot chocolate. Kade wasn't too sure about the cold snow. He was five months here.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: