Monday, February 16, 2009

Christmas Morning 2008

On Christmas morning, the kids didn't wake up until like 8 am. It was a nice present for Mark and I. We read scriptures, opened presents, played with toys, etc. Then I made crepes for breakfast. After much drama over trying new things, the kids ate the crepes and loved them. Mark's family came over for breakfast and had an early lunch with us. My mom and dad called from England. I miss them so much. I know it was hard on them to be away from us at Christmas. But I know that this is where Heavenly Father wants them. They are doing such a great job on their mission.
I love my kids and they love each other. Joe is always excited when we let him hold Kade. They are so fun.
Our Family of Five
Hailey is 3 1/2 today. She looks so grownup. She got a haircut, too.
Cool dude, Joe showing off his new Spiderman pajamas.


Posted by Picasa


Joe asked for a skateboard from Santa and he got one. He was so thrilled. He loves riding it.

No comments: