We went to Medieval Times for our friend's 30th birthday. It was a blast. I opted out of all pictures since I was 9 months pregnant. Kade loved running around before the show started with his crown over his eyes. By the time the show started, Kade had fallen asleep. He woke up at the very end of the show.

Hailey and Kaydence had a great time. They looked at the horses and all the souvenirs.

Luckily, we had an empty seat next to me where I could lay Kade.

Our knight threw Hailey a carnation during the show. She was so honored, she had to take a picture with him. After the show, she walked up to people and told them that they cheered really well for their knight. It was hilarious.
1 comment:
Such cute pictures. I wish there had been one of you nine months pregnant. :) I can't see anything about Medieval Times without thinking of the movie The Cable Guy. I totally want to go there someday, I'll admit it.
Post a Comment