Monday, August 30, 2010

Baby Josh May 2010

So I have finally finished this blog post. It only took me four months. Hopefully, I will be better at this. But don't count on it. It feels like every day goes by so fast with all of our activities.

Josh was born on May 26th at 8:49pm. He was 9lbs. 1oz. and 19 1/2 inches long. I was induced five days early. My doctor said if we would have waited until the due date, he would have been over ten pounds. No Thank You!! I was in labor for 12 hours. It would have gone much faster if my epidural was in the right spot the first time. Oh Well!!



I look very happy right before induction. My friend, Anniece, made this cute hospital gown. I received a lot of compliments on it. It beats wearing the ugly blue one they give us at the hospital. Why wouldn't they choose pink or purple for women?



My big guy!



Grandma and Grandpa Hermen






Josh's First Bath










Our Little Family



Hailey was thrilled when he arrived. She forgot that she wanted a sister instead.







The Durhams with Josh




Going Home!!








2 comments:

Ashley Perez said...

Cindy!!! We haven't seen you guys in forever and we haven't even met Josh! That video of the kids singing to you is so sweet. We'll have to come over some time and visit (:

crazycool Steenhoeks said...

So cute Cindy. I love the hospital gown, she should sell them, I bet a bunch of ladies would buy them. Can't wait to see ya again in Dec.