



Kade is our cute, sweet baby. He entertains the world with his hair, his laugh, smile, etc. He is such a good baby and so much fun to play with. Everyone says that the third child is so hard. But I disagree. He has the best temperament. He is busy getting into everything, crawling all over, climbing, etc. He is just about to be called a walker. He is almost there. Kade is such a boy. He likes any balls, cars, dirt, sand, mud, etc. His favorite things to do are: to get into the dishwasher and help remove dishes, get in the fridge and suck on the shelf, get in the bathroom and stand on the kids' stools to suck on the counter, and empty the drawer full of kids' bowls, cups, and plates. There are many more, too.





Joe is my soon-to-be 6 year old. He always comes up with interesting things. He is very analytical and has figure it all out. He gets frustrated when I don't give him an answer that he can agree on. He is reading like a pro. It is very exciting to see how he is succeeding in school already. There are many days when I walk into the bedroom and see him reading to his siblings. What a great big brother? They are so lucky to have him.




Mark loves this picture of Hailey. It makes her look so grownup. I can't believe she will be 4 in a couple of weeks. She is so little. She is a great helper. She is always willing to clean up, help dress Kade, etc. She also likes to discipline her older brother because she thinks she is the mom sometimes.

The other day, Hailey and I were talking about what she wanted to be when she grew up. She said that she wanted to be a kid forever. I told her that she would have to grow up some time and that she would get big. She said, "Oh yeah, I am going to get so big. I won't be able to fit in the car. I will have to run by the side of it."
I couldn't help but laugh. I pictured her running next to our car. It was pretty hilarious. She is all of 26 lbs and 35 1/2 inches. Kade is already 22 lbs and 30 1/2 inches. I don't think we will ever have a problem with Hailey not being able to fit in the car.


1 comment:
Oh my gosh those pictures are all adorable! I can't believe they smiled in all of them! Kade's hair is adorable. It's like a little fuzzy chick. Don't they suck on the weirdest things? Miles is like a vacuum cleaner and tries to eat anything on the carpet. Lint, whatever. I love that story about Hailey getting SO big. So funny.
Post a Comment