
Here is a great picture of his hair. His hair sticks up everywhere. We get comments about it every day. We have heard, "is it always like this", "do you put gel in his hair", "it looks like he stuck his hand in the light socket", this one is my favorite said by a child, "it looks like you rubbed a balloon on my head". For your information, we do not do anything to his hair, it naturally does this. If you have any other good comments, let me know. But I think I have heard them all. Random people rub their hands through his hair. It doesn't bother me. I think it is so cute. Our other two kids didn't have any hair.

Joe is always trying to protect his brother and sister. He is such a great big brother.



1 comment:
Oh man, Kade has the best hair EVER. I loved these pictures.
Post a Comment