Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Disneyland, Disneyland, Disneyland!

Mark was laid off from Chase in January. So we decided to go have some fun at Disneyland. We went four or five times before he started working again. He has another job that we are very excited about. Now he has to go to work every day and we are sad. We had tons of fun. Grandma and Grandpa Hermen and Aunt Lisa have passes, too. It has been fun going with them. I have take the kids once by myself, which wasn't as much fun. At least two of my friends came with me. We had three adults and nine children. Everyone looked at us like we were nuts. But we had fun. Thanks Carrie and Jenny. Let's go again.



Kade loved the carousel. Hailey took good care of him. She made sure he didn't fall off. What a good big sister!






Kade loved the submarines. I couldn't pry his fingers away from the window.


It's a Small World is really cute. The kids love it. We go on it everytime we go to Disneyland. (Mom, at the end of the ride it says "Cheerio." I told the kids that what you say on your mission. They thought that was pretty cool.)
Emma, Hailey, Joe and Jacob
Hailey and Joe wanted to go on Matterhorn with us. Mark took Joe, I took Hailey and Lisa stayed with Kade. At the beginning of the ride, Hailey was excited and happy. She wasn't very happy by the end. She was holding on for dear life. I don't think she will be going on that anytime soon. Mark got some great pics.

Before....

During....
Kade wasn't too sure about the jail.


Hailey with Tinkerbell and her friends.


Joe, Jacob and Fisher
Until next time!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

SETHER+ONE said...

Your boys look so much like Mark, I think. You're little guy is so big already! I can't believe it! You're giving me confidence that it CAN be fun to take a baby to Disneyland. You look great!!

crazycool Steenhoeks said...

Cindy, sorry about Mark's job stuff. But glad to hear it's better now. Way to have fun as a family. I love all the pictures. Your kids are growing up sooo fast. They are all so cute!
I love this bloggin', my kids love looking each day to see if there is a new post or not. Keep them coming.
Love ya lots...Heidi and fam