Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Fun in November 2009

The kids had a day off of school, so we went to Disneyland. We took Emma with us because it was her birthday. We all had a great time. We saw a bunch of Joe's friends from school.

Right before Thanksgiving, we went to a place called "Pretend City" in Irvine with some family members. The kids had a good time working and receiving money for their hard work. They had a great time. The bad thing is three days later, I came down with swine flu. The kids and Mark all got it, too. I was the sickest of the family. I lost like 10 pounds.


We love the tram ride into the park. The kids are always happy and excited. The tram ride out isn't our favorite part of the day.

Mark was such a good sport. He went on the tea cups with the kids even though he does not like them. I was still nauseous, so there was no way I was getting on them. What a good husband!!

We visited Mickey Mouse and took pictures with him. The kids loved that.

Kade wasn't so sure about him.

Kade loved the beach area. He didn't want to leave and look at anything else.

They had a farming area, where the kids could dig up vegetables.


They had a stage that the kids could dress up and play musical instruments on.

Our Little Farm Girl

I thought this picture would turn out better. Oh, well!

Kade going shopping in the grocery store.

No comments: