Well, I had my birthday in December. Mark went all out and threw me a party with a few families. He ordered Hawaiian food, decorated the house with balloons and streamers, cleaned the whole house, had a cake, invited some of my friends, etc. It was a ton of fun. The kids had a blast and the adults got to socialize. What a wonderful husband!! On my actual birthday, Mark's family came over and we ate the leftover Hawaiian food and cake and ice cream. We were going to go to Red Lobster, but I decided I to just stay home. I still need some lobster. Maybe, for Mark's b-day.
Now that I am 30, I've decided it is not that big of a deal. I thought I would feel different. But I still feel the same. I did get my hair cut short and highlighted blonder. Laura, you are awesome. I still love it. I needed a change. It is nice to not have Kade rip out my hair all the time. He can't reach it anymore.
A couple of days after my birthday, Mark and I got a couple's massage. It was so relaxing and fun. We had a great time. Thanks to grandma and grandpa for watching the kids. It is so nice to have them around to help us. It is really nice that Kade takes a bottle. I never had that luxury with the other two. I love to nurse, but it is nice to go places unattached.
Here are some of the people that came. We love having parties.
Kai and Kaydence
Cindy, Jenny and Brita. Brita moved to Tucson a few days after my b-day. It was sad. I miss bringing the kids over to her house and visiting. We miss you!




1 comment:
Happy Birthday! Looks like it was a fun party!
Post a Comment