I know this is about a month and half late, but at least I am getting the pictures on here. The kids had a blast on Halloween. Joe was The Hulk, Hailey was The Little Mermaid, and Kade was a lion. Well, I was waiting to do my Halloween blog for a picture of all the kids in their costumes. It hasn't happened, yet. So I decided I better just put the pictures on I have. We went trick or treating in our neighborhood. Then Mark barbequed and we had some friends over. It was a nice Halloween.

Hailey loves chocolate, candy, ice cream, etc. She helped me make cupcakes for the cake walk at church. Actually, she basically licked the bowl at the end so I didn't have to do it. What a sweet daughter.
Kade was our lion. When we were puting on his costume he started growling at us. He was just playing his part.
Hailey was Ariel, of course. Little Mermaid is her favorite. Here she is with our friend, Emma.



The superheroes stick together. Ben was Spiderman, Joe was the Hulk and Kai was Ironman. Where ever the Hulk was, Spiderman and Ironman were not far behind. Those boys had a blast together, running around.
No comments:
Post a Comment